Saturday, July 10, 2010

Arrived in Jerusalem just before Shabbat


Shalom chaverim.

Thank you for tuning in with Rayna's Year in Israel blog. I hope it's entertaining, but since I have never had a blog before, I can't promise anything. I CAN promise lots of great pictures though.

I can’t believe this year has arrived. As most of you know I have been preparing to apply for Cantorial School at Hebrew Union College for a long time. Now I finally have an apartment in Jerusalem, I am registered for classes and I am introducing myself as a Cantorial student! A huge thank you to all of my friends and family for all of your support and help throughout my journey of applying for school and moving to Israel.

This is really happening. I’m living in Jerusalem until the end of May. I’m a graduate student now. I will be invested as a Cantor in 2015…….and I’m so ready to get started!

2 comments:

  1. ברוכה הבא לירושלים

    נא לתת דרישת שלום מימני ליושי

    ReplyDelete